Since its 1981 inception as a traditional London market reinsurance magazine, Reactions has evolved to meet the fast changing information needs of the global insurance and reinsurance market.
No longer just a magazine, we provide the latest breaking news, specialist insight and detailed analysis, integrated across our website, trusted email alerts and print products. In addition, the Reactions brand hosts a plethora of annual events, conferences, webinars and industry awards spanning the globe.
To deliver this vision, we have recruited a highly specialist team of internationally recognised journalists who are based in our London and New York offices, enabling us to closely cover the traditional global financial centres plus the emerging insurance hubs in South America, the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
Our expert editorial team includes managing editor Peter Birks, America's editor Christopher Munro, reporters Vicky Beckett, Lauren Gow and Sam Kerr and contributing editors Adrian Ladbury and Garry Booth, who between them have unparalleled industry experience of reporting on the international insurance markets.
A subscription to Reactions gives you:
• Immediate and full access to news, news analysis, interviews, features, data and data analysis published throughout the day at Reactionsnet.com.
• Access to exclusive articles and analysis reserved for online publication only
• Leading CEO Opinion and Interviews
• The Reactions/RMS Catastrophe Centre providing real time catastrophe updates and reports from the RMS catastrophe response team
• DATA –The A.M. Best Company and Ratings Reports: Search A.M. Best's extensive database of life/health, property/casualty and insurance companies
• DATA – The latest data on ILS, M&A, Capital Raising and Bookrunner league tables and volumes published in collaboration with Dealogic
• Print and iPad editions of the magazine containing news reviews, features and interviews
• Fully searchable Reactions archive of all Reactions content dating back to 1990
• The Reactions Events Portal and Reactions Webcast channel
For more information call Ben Bracken on +44 (0) 20 7779 8754 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.